OUR mission statement

MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.

Being on the left hand side of Australia no longer

means you'll be at a disadvantage.

Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of Perth’s emerging talents, other opportunities for artists and designers and a little bit of fun stuff too. It’s all right here… welcome!

Monday, June 1

Goodbye for now

So today is my last day for guest blogging for Made on the Left. It's been fun and too bad I didn't get to write as many posts as I wanted to, but with all the uni work I have to do it just wasn't possible. If you want to hear more from me, tune into my blog.

To leave on a fun inspired note, here are some blogs that I love reading:

Fashionologie - get up to date news and gossip on the fashion world

Keiko Lynn - fashion blog of a very very pretty girl living in New York who is a fashion designer. She updates often and adds photos of her equally very very pretty boyfriend and pets.

Chickengirl Design - Sweet illustrator Jannie Ho loves chickens and makes kick-ass children's illustrations.

Drawn - an illustration and cartooning blog where you can find all the up and coming arty folk as well as news on the illustrating and cartooning world.


Gemma Correll and her merry band of misfits
- I LOVE her work. It has that great balance of ugly and cute. I just adore the way she draws cats.

Goodbye my lovelies, and keep an eye out for the next guest blogger :)

xoxo
N.

1 comment:

Cocoa Pod said...

Oooh, I also adore Keiko Lynn blog! I haven't 'visited' her in ages, so thanks for mentioning her.

Can't wait to check out the other blogs you mentioned.