- I was born and raised in Sarawak, the largest state in Malaysia and I am of Iban also known as the head hunters of Borneo, decent.
- English is not my first language so I apologise if I make any spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- I am 29 going on 80 years old. I suspect that I have an old soul living in me. I call her "Ruby".
- I live South of the River with my partner, 2 kitties, Toby and Missy and a Greyhound named Walter.
- I work full time as a PA to 3 Lawyers. A hard job, but I love it.
- When I am not busy Assisting, I craft. I know how to bead, crochet, knit and sew. I am not an expert in any of these craft but I have enough knowledge to successfully make something basic.
- I use to have an Etsy store selling simple jewellery but it's on a break at the moment due to the work load that I have at the moment.
- I also love photography, fashion, reading,watching Gilmore Girls, Friends, Will and Grace and Sex and the City over and over again, hiking and playing netball.
- I enjoy going to designer's markets with my best friend, Tiff.
- I also do a lot of volunteer work with the Greyhound adoption program and also helping out the people in need in Nepal, my partner is Nepalese.
- My favourite colours are Red and Mustard Yellow.
So sit back, have a cuppa and prop your feet up and relax.
Blog: Life in Mono...