OUR mission statement

MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.

Being on the left hand side of Australia no longer

means you'll be at a disadvantage.

Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of Perth’s emerging talents, other opportunities for artists and designers and a little bit of fun stuff too. It’s all right here… welcome!

Monday, July 27

Hello...Hello...

Hi. My name is Felicia but you can call me Feli. I will be your guest blogger this week. Just a few things about me in point forms :-

  • I was born and raised in Sarawak, the largest state in Malaysia and I am of Iban also known as the head hunters of Borneo, decent.
  • English is not my first language so I apologise if I make any spelling and grammatical mistakes.
  • I am 29 going on 80 years old. I suspect that I have an old soul living in me. I call her "Ruby".
  • I live South of the River with my partner, 2 kitties, Toby and Missy and a Greyhound named Walter.
  • I work full time as a PA to 3 Lawyers. A hard job, but I love it.
  • When I am not busy Assisting, I craft. I know how to bead, crochet, knit and sew. I am not an expert in any of these craft but I have enough knowledge to successfully make something basic.
  • I use to have an Etsy store selling simple jewellery but it's on a break at the moment due to the work load that I have at the moment.
  • I also love photography, fashion, reading,watching Gilmore Girls, Friends, Will and Grace and Sex and the City over and over again, hiking and playing netball.
  • I enjoy going to designer's markets with my best friend, Tiff.
  • I also do a lot of volunteer work with the Greyhound adoption program and also helping out the people in need in Nepal, my partner is Nepalese.
  • My favourite colours are Red and Mustard Yellow.
I hope you enjoy my up coming posts as it will range from Photography to Fashion and other random things. My best friend once told me that I am very random and I have to agree with her because my head is filled with random and sometimes useless stuff. You can read all about it on my Blog.

So sit back, have a cuppa and prop your feet up and relax.

xoxo,

Feli

Blog: Life in Mono...
Twitter: absolutfeli
Flickr: absolut_feli

3 comments:

OSIER said...

hi feli,
sarawak is so beautiful, i went there for a holiday some years ago and visited a head hunters village :)
god to see you as the guest blogger.

Pink Stitches said...

Hi Feli,
How cool being a guest blogger!
I look forward to reading both of your blogs this week :o)
Cara @ Pink Stitches

felicakes said...

Osier, Glad you enjoyed your trip to my homeland. Do you remember which Head Hunter's village you visited? It may be mine. :*P

Cara : Glad to see you visiting here too. :*)