- Terms and Conditions
- Application Form
- Cashier Payment Form for Stall Holders
- Temporary Food Premises Permit Application Form
- Map of
- Western Australian-made, designed or grown products.
- Products designed in
but with some element created elsewhere, in accordance with fair trade practices. Western Australia
- A limited number of stalls will be available for the following types of stall, with decision and approval given by the VAM steering committee
- Suitable retro products including home wares and clothing.
- Suitable Natural Therapy practitioners.
- Sale of Collectables, with restrictions placed on repeat access.
- Food stalls that encourage healthy eating and maintain public health laws/guidelines.
Village Art Market Coordinator
Tues, Thurs & Friday at the Town Hall Centrewww.villageartmarket.com
T (08) 9432 9826
M 0405 307 129