Give WA arts a voice!
Understanding the Creative Workforce: A study of artists and arts practice
Curtin University are looking for 300 artists to help complete a survey about the way they work. They need artists, actors, writers, designers, musicians, street performers, dancers, sculptors, photographers, or anyone working in the creative industry to help. Through your completed survey, it is hoped more will be learnt about the role of artists, how they work and art’s critical role in society. The information will be used to boost the visibility of the Arts in WA, inform funding and skills development, and help to build a more sustainable creative workforce.
A few notes about the survey:
- The survey can be done online at this link http://research.humanities.curtin.edu.au/creativeworkforce/ or via the facebook page – Creative Workforce WA
- Hard copies are also available on request by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning Julie on 9266 4747
- All surveys will be treated with the upmost confidentiality and any personal information will be de-identified
- All participants will be in a draw to win a raft of prizes from local businesses
- Anyone who completes a survey will receive feedback on the results if desired
- Participants will also have the chance to have their story told in a book that will be published.