- The artwork will need to be a black line artwork
- Your artwork can be based on one of your artworks or items or it can be a new artwork that you think would work in the book.
- Your submission can be for adults or children
- Your store name & url will be included on the artwork page.
- Final submission of artwork will need to be high res (300dpi) for printing and scan in at the largest possible size. File type to be a jpg, tiff, eps, pdf
- Final size of the book will be A4
- You will be supplied with 2 copies and have the option to buy more at wholesale rates to on-sell yourself at markets.
- The book will be able to be bought in our madeit store and online and will be sent to media as a promotion tool.
- You must have an active madeit store to be apart of the book
- By submitting your artwork you give madeit the permission to include it in the Colouring Book
- Your artwork will only be used in the Madeit Colouring Book
- Madeit may use your artwork in promotion of the book.
If you would like to be involved, send your artwork ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th February.
Final high res artwork will need to be supplied by 15th March.