OUR mission statement
MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.
Being on the left hand side of
means you'll be at a disadvantage.
Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of
Wednesday, March 25
Easter Goodie Gift Guide
1. Spool Courture has these amazing little dresses for children with printed patterns on them that can be coloured in with washable markers meaning they can be coloured differently after each wash! Find these dresses online here http://www.spoolcouture.com.au/
2. Alexibelle has created these adorable bunny toys in a range of patterns. Find these available on her Madeit store https://madeit.com.au/Main/Item?itemId=1053589
3. SELF Organics has a selection of delicious sounding soy candles to treat yourself with. http://www.selforganics.com/product/self-organics-natural-soy-wax-wood-wick-candles
4. The GiftBOOtique found on Facebook has a range of sweet kids clothing and toys. Depicted above is an adorable heard of little lamb toys! Do check them out https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Giftbootique/429074567183728?sk=timeline
5. Pip & Printer has a sweet range of plant bags to brighten up your house. These are made with the environment in mind and come in different sizes. Find them in her online store http://www.pipandprinter.com/products
6. Sally Ridge doesn't just do special pet portraits but also has some amazing prints available in her Etsy shop. The print above is of Henry Hare with a sailor's hat on! https://www.etsy.com/listing/221921464/henry-hare-print?ref=shop_home_active_22
7. Truffles by Trish has an assortment of truffles at her normal stalls but now has solid Easter rabbits and crackle road solid eggs available for order. Check out her Facebook page to find out how to order! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truffles-by-Trish/140662466134282?fref=ts
Last little goodies for Easter that you should consider:
These sweet little ceramic flowers by BronsCeramics found on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/225913462/ceramic-flowers-10-small-only-handmade?ref=shop_home_active_3
And these colourful kids bracelets by ilyas honey. http://www.ilyashoney.com/7/jewellery-shop/16-Kids-Collection
I hope that has gotten some ideas going. Look out for more gift guides in the future!