OUR mission statement
MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.
Being on the left hand side of
means you'll be at a disadvantage.
Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of
Tuesday, March 3
Stretch Arts Festival Art Markets
An opportunity exists for designers, craftspeople, and gourmets to exhibit and sell their products during the Stretch Arts Festival in Festival Square, presented by Act-Belong-Commit.
Date: Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 May 2015
Where: Festival Square, Ormsby Tce, Mandurah (near the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre and Reading Cinemas)
Event Duration: 10.00am - 4.00pm, setup will be allocated between 7.30am - 9.30am
Site: 3m x 3m space
Cost: $90 1 day
$150 both days
$135 both days, if you are a resident within the ‘6210’ area
• There are 15 sites available only, so get your application forms in.
• Stallholders must exhibit for the full day.
• Products must be handmade by the stallholder.
• Stallholders who value-add to a product must provide significant creative input into the final product.
• If you wish to share a stall each applicant must complete an application form.
• You are required to provide your own marquee/shade.
• You are required to have your own public liability insurance and provide evidence.
Completed application form to be returned by Friday, 13 March 2015.
If you would like further information or to submit your application form email Heather-Jayne Battye at email@example.com