OUR mission statement
MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.
Being on the left hand side of
means you'll be at a disadvantage.
Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of
Sunday, April 26
Mother's Day Gift Guide
1. These little Dreamy Mountain brooches made of polymer clay are created by The Forest Mori. Find these brooches and her other creations in her new Etsy store: www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheForestMori
2. Jayde's Braille Cards are truly an imaginative and creative idea. Each card is made featuring braille code which is used to create cards with braille writing as well as cute pictures you can both see and touch! Contact her via Facebook to order your cards: www.facebook.com/jaydesbraillecards
3. Keeping Sunday produces spa and beauty products for both men and women with products sourced locally. Consider an ideal Lip Scrub before winter sets in or have a look at her other products in her online store: www.etsy.com/au/shop/keepingsunday
4. If you haven't heard of her you should. K Gets Organised designs and makes the most beautiful of stationery, gifts and cards and she has collaborated with a local florist to offer a wonderful package at an amazing price. Find it on her site here: kgetsorganised.bigcartel.com/product/mothers-day-gift-pack
5. Little L has been cross stitching for only a few years but her has passion has created modern and quaint cross stitches. She has in stock a number of different cross stitches so you are bound to find one you or your mum would love. See them here: littlelonlineshop.bigcartel.com/products
6. Made from authentic vintage watches, Hello Mr Badger creates truly one of a kind pieces of jewellery from necklaces to rings. Find her at her next market or purchase something special online: www.etsy.com/au/shop/Hellomrbadger