OUR mission statement
MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.
Being on the left hand side of
means you'll be at a disadvantage.
Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of
Friday, August 28
Father's Day Gift Guide
1. Hello Mr Badger: An eclectic collection of authentic vintage jewellery using vintage watches and these cufflinks look superb. Starting from $38 buy online or find her selling her wares at handmade markets. Website - Facebook - Instagram
2. Beau Est Mien: Beau Est Mien is a store and studio dedicated to the joy of creating and these reproductions are to look as good as our original and hand printed Collagraphs produced by Magali who founded the store. Reproductions start from $50 and you can buy this print and others online or in store. Website - Facebook - Instagram
3. Rocket Shots by Marika Brock: Marika Brock takes bright, punchy photographs of anything.. often gorgeous places on her travels around the world, sometimes just of the ordinary, from a different viewpoint. The selection of colourful and stunning photos are available online or at the Fremantle Markets starting from $50. Website - Facebook - Instagram
4. One Happy Leaf: Sweetly designed accessories for all, One Happy Leaf has created this awesome "Best Dad" tie pin at $19. Something every dad needs. Buy online here. Website - Facebook - Instagram
5. Boonadoo: Local laser engraving duo created this popular accessory - a wooden bow tie. With a magnetic backing it is suited for formal and informal ware. Starting from $20 they are available online and at local markets around Perth. Website - Facebook - Instagram
6. Tall Rabbit: Well known for everything cute and such amazing designs, Tall Rabbit has created this awesome zombie keyring. High quality in design and production this keyring would appeal to many a fan of zombies. Buy online here. Website - Facebook - Instagram