OUR mission statement
MADE ON THE LEFT was founded in 2008 by independent designers to support Western Australian creative talent. We hold bi-annual handmade craft markets to showcase local designers.
Being on the left hand side of
means you'll be at a disadvantage.
Our aim is to support all creative designers and events showcasing independent labels. MOTL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation. You may wonder why we promote other markets besides MOTL; it’s because it’s not about us, its about you; the buyers and sellers of indie wares. Here at the blog, you’ll discover up to date information about our latest market, the low-down on some of
Tuesday, June 30
Fashion Trends Winter 2009 - Purple
1. Spring Swallow by Cocoapod
2. Christopher Ring by Osier
3. Bird's Nest Pendant by Starrydesigns
4. Heather by YJDesign
5. Autumnal Crocheted Socks by Yuniko
6. Mohair Spiral Scarf Purple by Plumfish
7. Floral Lampwork Slider Necklace by GlassCandy
8.Presumptuous Showstopping Pearl Bracelet by PrincessLotta
9. Lilac and Tangerine Hand Embroidered Brooch by Polyclarific