- We have an amazing woodland theme which we’ll be using throughout the whole market in advertising, promotion and graphics.
- This market will be held inside the State Theatre Centre in the Underground Theatre as well as outside in the Courtyard.
- We’re doubling our advertising/pr budget so we can reach an even bigger audience and attract more customers to see and buy your amazing products.
- The committee will again be voting for the best stall display and the winner will receive a free stall at the following market as well as input into where they’d like to be positioned and a blog post interview.
- We have a new application form with new sections so you can really tell us about your products and why they are so special. One section allows you to list shops you feel your product is suited to who we’ll then personally invite to the market. There is also the ability to upload more pictures as they are so important in the application process.
- Send in the best pictures you have, not only do we want to see what you make but we’re also looking for pictures which show: previous market displays, your branding/tags/packaging, how the product is used/worn/displayed and personal shots of you with your product or in your workroom (this is important later for when we’re seeking promotion ideas and images to send to publications).
- We’re looking for applicants who fit the market theme and/or our target market and we are always looking for new undiscovered designers who make amazing products who want to get them out into the market scene. Our market customers are incredibly varied, ranging from the young to the young at heart and it is our goal that every one of them find something they love at each market.
- Please don't send images that are too big (over 2MB) or too small (under 50KB) and make sure they are in focus and not too dark.
- Read the FAQ section on the application page for more on the day information.